2024 Best 8 WordPress Elementor Themes
Elementor is a popular WordPress page builder plugin that allows users to create custom layouts for their websites without the need for coding. What are the Best WordPress Elementor Themes on the market today? You are in the right place, keep reading and find out more 🙂 .
Elementor has become quite the go-to tool for many WordPress users, and it’s not just by chance. One of the key reasons behind its popularity is its user-friendly nature. You don’t need to be a coding wizard to create beautiful website layouts – Elementor’s drag-and-drop interface makes it accessible to everyone.
What really sets Elementor apart is its live editing feature. It’s like getting a sneak peek of your website changes in real-time, right on the front end. This instant visual feedback is a game-changer, especially for those who want to see exactly how their site will look as they tweak the design.
It has gained popularity for several reasons:
- User-Friendly Interface: Elementor provides a drag-and-drop interface, making it easy for users with little to no coding experience to design and customize their WordPress websites.
- Live Editing: With Elementor, you can see the changes you make in real-time on the front end of your website. This live editing feature enables users to have a visual understanding of how their design elements will appear on the actual site.
- Extensive Widgets: Elementor comes with a variety of widgets (such as text, image, video, buttons, etc.) that users can easily add and customize to build unique and dynamic pages.
- Template Library: Elementor offers a library of pre-designed templates that users can import and customize for their websites. This makes it quicker to create professional-looking pages.
- Third-Party Integrations: Elementor supports third-party add-ons and integrations, expanding its functionality and allowing users to incorporate additional features into their websites.
As for the best Elementor themes, it’s important to note that Elementor can be used with virtually any WordPress theme. However, some themes are specifically designed to complement Elementor and provide a seamless integration. Here are a few popular Elementor-friendly themes:
The Hello theme is extremely lightweight, meaning it has minimal code and resources. It is specifically designed to be a lightweight and minimalist theme that works exceptionally well with the Elementor page builder.
- Clean and minimal design.
- Lightweight for optimal performance.
- Customization options for a personalized touch.
- Beginner-friendly interface.
- Pricing: FREE
Astra is a lightweight and highly customizable theme that works well with Elementor. It offers various starter templates and is known for its speed and performance.
- Full-width layout for Elementor editing.
- Smart integration with auto-detection of Elementor for optimal settings.
- Versatile compatibility with various tools and plugins.
- Comprehensive demo sites for quick site creation.
- Pricing: Starts from $49 per year with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
OceanWP is a versatile and responsive theme that works well with Elementor. It provides a range of customization options and is suitable for various types of websites.
- Customizable headers, banners, and button effects.
- Extensive library of extensions for additional features.
- WooCommerce integration for seamless online selling.
- Pricing: Starts from $35 per year with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Offering full control over custom WordPress themes without relying on a pre-existing theme, SeedProd ensures a unique and tailored design for your website.
- User-friendly visual editor with drag-and-drop interface.
- Over 90 premade blocks and 300 templates for quick site design.
- Efficient theme template creation with conditional settings.
- Pricing: Starts from $39.50 for 1 site with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
4. Infinity Pro
Infinity Pro excels in providing a minimalist design that exudes elegance and prestige. Built on StudioPress Genesis, this open-source theme is designed for WooCommerce, making it an ideal choice for online stores.
Infinity Pro Features:
- 13 widget areas for extensive customization.
- Gutenberg optimization for reusable modules and design.
- Theme Customizer for easy design adjustments.
- Pricing: Comes FREE with hosting from Flywheel and WP Engine; Genesis Pro starts from $360 a year with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
5. Hestia Pro
Hestia is a stylish and feature-rich theme that works well with Elementor. It offers a one-page design option and is suitable for business and portfolio websites.
Hestia Pro Features:
- Header Options for personalized navigation.
- Translation capabilities for a global audience.
- Clean one-page design with prebuilt templates.
- Pricing: Starts from $69 per year.
GeneratePress is a lightweight and fast-loading theme that pairs well with Elementor. It offers a clean design and is focused on performance.
- Dynamic Block Elements for enhanced customization.
- Over 5 million downloads and 100k+ reviews.
- Free plugin GenerateBlocks for added customization.
- Pricing: Offers a FREE plan; Pro version starts from $44 per year.
Neve is a modern and mobile-friendly theme that integrates seamlessly with Elementor. It provides a range of customization options and is suitable for different types of websites.
- Transparency and trustworthiness with open-source nature.
- Seamless integration with Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- FREE theme with premium addons starting from $58 a year.
8. Essence Pro
Essence Pro caters to health, wellness, and lifestyle niches with its clutter-free design. Built on the Genesis Framework, it ensures high coding standards, regular updates, and a clean coding structure for improved SEO and user experience.
Essence Pro Features:
- Custom widget templates, headers, and sidebars.
- One-Click Theme Setup for easy import of demo content.
- FREE with hosting from Flywheel and WP Engine; part of Genesis Pro starting from $360 a year with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
In conclusion, my top recommendations for Elementor-compatible themes are Astra and Hello. Astra stands out for its extensive library of pre-made templates, offering a diverse range of design options. On the other hand, Hello Elementor earns praise for its minimalistic and fast nature, providing a blank canvas that seamlessly integrates with Elementor, allowing users full creative freedom. Ultimately, the choice between Astra and Hello depends on individual preferences, with Astra catering to those who appreciate a variety of templates, and Hello appealing to users who prioritize a lightweight and clean slate for their Elementor-powered websites.Elementor